SUN-FRI: 12:00 PM-5:00PM
SAT: 11:00 AM-6:00PM
Make our home the home for your future event!
The GRAMMY Museum is located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles, within the vibrant entertainment district of L.A. LIVE. Just steps away from the Los Angeles Convention Center, Staples Center, JW Marriott L.A. Live and other popular downtown hotels, the Museum provides a one-of-a kind music-infused setting for your event!
Our four floors offer cutting edge exhibits and interactive experiences for your guests. Featured in Billboard, L.A. Times, Rolling Stones, Variety and more, our versatile environment celebrates all forms of music providing you an iconic atmosphere for all types of occasions.
Perched on the rooftop of the GRAMMY Museum, this newly-renovated Terrace is a modern, outdoor venue with phenomenal 180-degree views of Downtown Los Angeles and the Hollywood sign. The Terrace is a versatile space that can be beautifully transformed for events of any style, including receptions, dinners, corporate functions, weddings, performances and more.
400 standing reception, 200 seated dining, 175 wedding ceremony
- 8,100 sq. feet of flexible open space
- Permanent awning to protect from the elements year-round
- Carpeted indoor lobby space with accordion glass doors for indoor/outdoor options
- Full-service double sided bar
- In house ambient lighting and speaker system with XLR plug in (client must provide XLR)
Starts at $10,000.00
Mike Curb Gallery
Welcome your guests into the premiere world of the GRAMMY® Awards with an entryway featuring wall-to-wall video highlights of memorable acceptance speeches and performances. Upon entering the Mike Curb Gallery, guests are presented with an interactive space where they can mix and mingle, while exploring music’s vast and storied history. The Mike Curb Gallery provides a vibrant, music-centric space for intimate cocktail receptions and more.
150 standing reception, 50 seated dining
- 5,500 sq. feet of open gallery space
- Inviting main entry with (6) customizable projector screens
- Interactive installations, exhibits and artifacts for guests to enjoy
- Rented in tandem with the Third Floor Gallery to ensure exclusivity for your event attendees
Starts at $8,000.00 (includes Third Floor Gallery)
Third Floor Gallery
The third-floor gallery is a true celebration of the GRAMMYs. This interactive, stylish space features the Museum’s flagship experience room, Mono To Immersive, LA’s first permanent Latin Music Gallery, an Instaworthy step and repeat moment, and On The Red Carpet featuring memorable outfits from the GRAMMY Awards. This floor provides the perfect backdrop for your guests to feel like they’re mingling amongst the stars!
250 standing reception, 50 seated (theater style in GRAMMY Rotunda)
- 8,000 sq. feet of open gallery space
- Overhead sound system for customized music or announcements (one microphone included)
- Five customizable screens throughout the space
- Rented in tandem with the Fourth Floor Gallery to ensure exclusivity for your event attendees
Starts at $8,000.00 (Includes Fourth Floor Gallery)
Second Floor Gallery
The Second Floor Gallery space showcases our current special exhibition! It offers a unique opportunity for guests to enjoy an exclusive exhibit on display for a limited time. Located on the
same level as the Clive Davis Theater, this floor works well in tandem with an event taking place inside the Theater.
*Note that reception availability on this level is dependent on the current exhibition. Please reach out for more information.
50 -150 Standing Reception (based on floor plan of the current exhibit)
- 2,800 sq. feet of open gallery space
- Overhead sound system for customized playlist connectivity
Please contact event team for more information about pricing and availability
Clive Davis Theater
Named after GRAMMY-winning music executive, Museum supporter, and producer, the state-of-the-art Clive Davis Theater is a perfectly intimate space to host performances, meetings, film-screenings or other special occasions. This turnkey space comes fully equipped with sound, lighting and projection. Enjoy a space that’s been graced by over 900 legendary and up-and-coming artists!
200 Seated (theater style)
- 200 fixed seats with a 275 sq. foot permanent stage
- 20’x10’ retractable screen and laser projector
- Extensive audio and lighting console
- Camera and livestream packages available
- Backline inventory options including keyboards, amps, drums, percussion
- A1 and A2 technicians included in rental fee (additional staffing determined based on event details)
Starts at $5,500.00
Located on the Museum’s third floor, this space offers a quiet retreat for artists, staff, speakers and performers taking part in your event. Equipped with AV and a private restroom, this space also serves as an ideal boardroom for meetings, classes, interviews and team retreats.
- Conference table and chairs (seats 8)
- White board, 80” TV with HDMI connectivity, wireless internet
- Couch, arm chairs and coffee table
- Refrigerator, countertop and sink with filtered water faucet
- Private restroom and vanity area
Starts at $2,000.00
From Reggaetón to Blues to HipHop to Country, the GRAMMY Museum explores and celebrates the enduring legacies of all forms of music. We highlight music’s creative process, major artists and trends in popular music and the history of the GRAMMY Awards, through interactive and educational exhibits and experiences.
Hosting your event at the Museum allows your guests to immerse themselves into music history, ensuring an unforgettable experience unique to the GRAMMY Museum. Our creative and visually stunning exhibitions can serve as inspiration for your event through catering, entertainment and décor ideas aplenty!VIEW CURRENT EXHIBITS
Yes! We would be happy to meet you for a scheduled site visit and answer any questions about our venue to help you make your decision to book. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a visit!
Yes, absolutely! We can work with you to find the best combination of our spaces to best accommodate a range of capacities and event formats. Our rental options range from booking one individual space… to pairing two spaces together… to booking a full Museum buyout.
We have multiple parking lots located at L.A. LIVE with flat rates up to $30. You also have the option to pre-purchase parking validations for guests or set-up valet service for an additional fee.
Our standard venue rentals include exclusive use of the agreed upon event area(s), a dedicated Events Manager who will be with you through every stage of planning, security staff, janitorial services and basic museum engineering. Our theatre comes equipped with basic AV equipment and an A1 and A2 technician staffed for your event.
- CATERING: The GRAMMY Museum’s exclusive catering partner is Wolfgang Puck Catering. They work with all of our clients to create customized menus and packages that will meet and exceed your catering expectations. They deliver seasonal, personalized hospitality and are known for bringing world-class culinary experiences to every event. They will bring expertise and inspiration to your next event at the GRAMMY Museum.
- EVENT RENTALS & DÉCOR: When it comes to your other event needs whether that be AV, florals, entertainment, furniture, decor and so on, we welcome you to work with any of your trusted contacts and companies and we look forward to meeting them if we haven’t already. The GRAMMY Museum does also work regularly with a number wonderful and reliable industry vendors and we’d be happy to provide you with suggestions upon request.
If the date is available, we would be happy to place a soft hold while the details are discussed and a contract is generated. A hold is not secure until a signed contract is returned with the required deposit. In the event that another party is interested in the venue before we receive these items, we will offer you a deadline to submit the contract and deposit before releasing the hold to the other party. If the date you requested has an existing hold, we will offer you the ability to formally challenge and the previous party will be given a deadline to contract. If they do not contract the space becomes yours and we will move to a contract.
An Event Licensing Agreement (ELA) will be issued upon client confirmation. It should be signed and returned within two weeks of receipt along with the deposit to confirm the space. An approved Certificate of Insurance (COI) will need to be provided seven days before the event date.
We accept wire/ACH transfers, checks and all major credit cards. Please note that balances paid by credit card are subject to a credit card processing fee.