Make our home the home for your future event!The GRAMMY Museum is located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles, within the vibrant entertainment district of L.A. LIVE. Just steps away from the Los Angeles Convention Center, Crypto.com Arena, JW Marriott L.A. Live and other popular downtown hotels, the Museum provides a one-of-a kind music-infused setting for your event! Our four floors offer cutting edge exhibits and interactive experiences for your guests. Featured in Billboard, L.A. Times, Rolling Stones, Variety and more, our versatile environment celebrates all forms of music providing you an iconic atmosphere for all types of occasions.
THE RAY CHARLES TERRACEPerched on the rooftop of the GRAMMY Museum, this newly-renovated Terrace is a modern, outdoor venue with phenomenal 180-degree views of Downtown Los Angeles and the Hollywood sign. The Ray Charles Terrace is a versatile space that can be beautifully transformed for events of any style, including receptions, dinners, corporate functions, weddings, performances and more.
Capacity400 standing reception, 200 seated dining, 175 wedding ceremony
- 8,100 sq.feet of flexible open space with breathtaking views of Downtown LA
- Permanent awning to protect from the elements year-round
- Access to heating and cooling air system for climate control ultimate guest comfort
- Indoor lobby space with accordion glass doors for indoor/outdoor options
- Full-service double-sided bar with option for secondary bar to accommodate larger events
- In-house LED lighting and JBL audio speaker system with XLR plug-ins for DJ and performances
PricesStarts at $10,000.00
Fourth Floor Mike Curb GalleryWelcome your guests into the premiere world of the GRAMMY® Awards with an entryway featuring wall-to-wall video highlights of memorable acceptance speeches and performances. Upon entering the Mike Curb Gallery, guests are presented with an interactive space where they can mix and mingle, while exploring music’s vast and storied history. The Mike Curb Gallery provides a vibrant, music-centric space for intimate cocktail receptions and more.
Capacity150 standing reception, 50 seated dining
- 5,500 sq. feet of open gallery space
- Inviting main entry with (6) customizable projector screens
- Interactive installations, exhibits and artifacts for guests to enjoy
- Rental includes touring access to the Third Floor Gallery for your guests
PricesStarts at $8,000.00 (includes Third Floor Gallery touring access)
Third Floor GalleryThe third-floor gallery is a true celebration of the GRAMMYs. This interactive, stylish space features the Museum’s flagship experience room, Mono To Immersive, LA’s first permanent Latin Music Gallery, an Instaworthy step and repeat moment, and On The Red Carpet featuring memorable outfits from the GRAMMY Awards. This floor provides the perfect backdrop for your guests to feel like they’re mingling amongst the stars!
Capacity250 standing reception, 50 seated (theater style in GRAMMY Rotunda)
- 8,000 sq. feet of open gallery space
- Overhead sound system for customized music or announcements (one microphone included)
- (3) customizable screens throughout the space
- Rental includes touring access to the Fourth Floor Gallery for your guests
PricesStarts at $8,000.00 (Includes Fourth Floor Gallery touring access)
Second Floor GalleryThe Second Floor Gallery space showcases our current special exhibition! It offers a unique opportunity for guests to enjoy an exclusive exhibit on display for a limited time. Located on the same level as the Clive Davis Theater, this floor works well in tandem with an event taking place inside the Theater. *Note that reception availability on this level is dependent on the current exhibition. Please reach out for more information.
Capacity50 -150 Standing Reception (based on floor plan of the current exhibit)
- 2,800 sq. feet of open gallery space
- Overhead sound system for customized playlist connectivity
PricesPlease contact event team for more information about pricing and availability
Clive Davis TheaterNamed after GRAMMY-winning music executive, Museum supporter, and producer, the state-of-the-art Clive Davis Theater is a perfectly intimate space to host performances, meetings, film-screenings or other special occasions. This turnkey space comes fully equipped with sound, lighting and projection. Enjoy a space that’s been graced by over 900 legendary and up-and-coming artists!
Capacity200 Seated (theater style)
- 200 fixed seats with a 275 sq. foot permanent stage
- 20’x10’ retractable screen and laser projector
- (3) Additional customizable screens for branding your event
- Extensive audio and lighting console
- Backline inventory options including keyboards, amps, drums, percussion
- A1 and A2 technicians included in rental fee (additional staffing determined based on event details)
- Camera and livestream packages available
PricesStarts at $6,750.00
GreenroomLocated on the Museum’s third floor, this space offers a quiet retreat for artists, staff, speakers and performers taking part in your event. Equipped with AV and a private restroom, this space also serves as an ideal boardroom for meetings, classes, interviews, and team retreats. This is the perfect space for your bridal suite during wedding rentals.
- Conference table and chairs (seats 8)
- White board, 80” TV with HDMI connectivity, wireless internet
- Couch, arm chairs and coffee table
- Refrigerator, countertop and sink with filtered water faucet
- Private restroom and vanity area
PriceStarts at $2,500.00
CURRENT EXHIBITIONSContact your event manager for additional experience for your event guests including: Gallery tours, Exclusive GRAMMY Film screenings, and more! VIEW CURRENT EXHIBITS
- CATERING: The GRAMMY Museum’s exclusive catering partner is Wolfgang Puck Catering. They work with all of our clients to create customized menus and packages that will meet and exceed your catering expectations. They deliver seasonal, personalized hospitality and are known for bringing world-class culinary experiences to every event. They will bring expertise and inspiration to your next event at the GRAMMY Museum.
- EVENT RENTALS & DÉCOR: When it comes to your other event needs whether that be AV, florals, entertainment, furniture, decor and so on, we welcome you to work with any of your trusted contacts and companies and we look forward to meeting them if we haven’t already. The GRAMMY Museum does also work regularly with a number wonderful and reliable industry vendors and we’d be happy to provide you with suggestions upon request.