We’re excited to announce the GRAMMY Museum’s next round of never-before-released free digital content from their archive while the Museum in Los Angeles is closed until further notice in light of COVID-19.
The Museum’s Public Programs digital series features intimate sit-down interviews with artists and musicians in its 200-seat Clive Davis Theater. Since the Museum opened 12 years ago, it has offered more than 900 Public Programs. The Museum is also releasing exhibit slideshows that feature past exhibitions. The Museum continues to release digital educational content and lesson plans titled GRAMMY In The Schools Mini-Lessons, continuing its mission of paying tribute to our musical heritage and bringing our community together through music.
We will continue to release new program, virtual exhibitions, and GRAMMY In The Schools Mini-Lessons daily!
Public Program Release Schedule
- April 1, 2020 – Billie Eilish and FINNEAS
- April 4, 2020 – Greta Van Fleet
- April 6, 2020 – Kool And The Gang
- April 8, 2020 – Andrea Bocelli with Matteo Bocelli and Bob Ezrin
- April 11, 2020 – Tanya Tucker with Brandi Carlile & Shooter Jennings
- April 13, 2020 – Common
- April 15, 2020 – Alice Merton
- April 18, 2020 – Los Tigres del Norte
- April 20, 2020 – Richard Marx
- April 22, 2020 – Courtney Barnett
- April 25, 2020 – Ben Platt
- April 27, 2020 – Sabrina Carpenter
- April 29, 2020 – Brett Young
Virtual Exhibition Release Schedule
- April 3, 2020 – Jenni Rivera, La Gran Señora
- April 10, 2020 – Whitney!
- April 17, 2020 – Sinatra: An American Icon
- April 24, 2020 – Ella at 100: Celebrating the Artistry of Ella Fitzgerald
To keep updated as we announce more releases of our digital programming as you practice “social distancing,” follow us on our social media channels and sign up for our weekly newsletters