We’re excited to announce the GRAMMY Museum’s next round of never-before-released free digital content from their archive while the Museum in Los Angeles is closed until further notice in light of COVID-19.
The Museum’s Public Programs digital series features new intimate sit-down interviews with artists and musicians recorded via Zoom, as well as archival Programs from its 200-seat Clive Davis Theater. Since the Museum opened 12 years ago, it has offered more than 900 Public Programs. The Museum is also releasing exhibit slideshows that feature past exhibitions. The Museum continues to release digital educational content and lesson plans titled GRAMMY In The Schools Mini-Lessons, continuing its mission of paying tribute to our musical heritage and bringing our community together through music.
We will continue to release new programs, virtual exhibitions, and GRAMMY In The Schools Mini-Lessons daily!
Public Program Release Schedule
- May 2, 2020 – Trey Anastasio*
- May 4, 2020 – Kevin Cronin from REO Speedwagon
- May 6, 2020 – Webb Wilder
- May 9, 2020 – Claudia Brant with Cheche Alara and Moogie Canazio*
- May 11, 2020 – Jim Lauderdale
- May 13, 2020 – Melanie Martinez
- May 16, 2020 – Jordan Davis*
- May 18, 2020 – Dave Stewart with Thomas Lindsey
- May 20, 2020 – Shinedown
- May 23, 2020 – Bush*
- May 25, 2020 – Brandy Clark
- May 27, 2020 – JP Saxe
- May 30, 2020 – The Zombies*
Please note that the new program video will only be available to the public for 30 days from the date of original publishing.
*notes a never-before-released Program from the Museum archives
Virtual Exhibition Release Schedule
- May 1, 2020 – Beyond Black — The Style Of Amy Winehouse (Currently on Display)
- May 8, 2020 – Ravi Shankar: A Life In Music
- May 15, 2020 – Deep Heart: Roots, Rock & the Music of Carlos Vives
- May 22, 2020 – Leonard Bernstein at 100
- May 29, 2020 – Marty Stuart’s Way Out West: A Country Music Odyssey
To keep updated as we announce more releases of our digital programming as you practice “social distancing,” follow us on our social media channels and sign up for our weekly newsletters